List your solution in ELTA's legal tech directory
[UPDATE] After the successful kick-off and collecting more than 200 survey responses in just under a few weeks, ELTA decided to keep their survey open. You may now apply on the rolling basis to the European Legal Tech directory.
European Legal Tech Association (ELTA) conducts a survey on the legal tech market and vendors in Europe. The survey closes on the 25th of September, so you have just a few more days to file your submissions.
The form will keep accepting responses. If you have already submitted a form to the directory, you can continue adding new entries whenever you launch new products. Likewise, if you have missed the initial deadline, you are also welcome to list yourself at any point now.
As announced via ELTA’s blog:
"The survey of the European legal tech industry that ELTA started recently continues. After we collected the initial data set for over 200 products, we will keep the survey open for new products and those companies that did not manage to submit data on their products yet.
Meanwhile, a working group within ELTA is busy processing the data and starting to work on exciting information resources, like a pan-European directory of legal tech products and services, a European legal tech map, etc. So, please head over to the survey page and take part in a community effort to make European legal tech more visible."
Directory eligibility and goals
Who is eligible? If you are a software product company that does at least one of the following:
- enables legal teams' workflow;
- enables legal professionals to package legal services in ways that weren't possible before;
- helps the general public access to legal services or the justice system in a more effective way;
then ELTA cordially invites you to fill in the survey and list your solution here.
The survey's goal is to spotlight companies helping the legal tech and legal sector grow in Europe. "The OId Continent" has so much to show in terms of legal services innovation.
"We aim to establish the first and most extensive European Legal Technology actors directory, which will be shared through ELTA's network, and via the Global Legaltech Report partnership." - Holger Zscheyge, ELTA Board member
Apart from serving as the starting point for ELTA's several information resources, part of the survey data will help to map European legal tech in a partnership with ALTA and the Global Legal Tech Report organizers. The said report will be published later this year.
ELTA calls for all legal tech companies in Europe (including all countries from Portugal to Russia and the former Soviet republics, and from Norway to Israel) to fill in the survey about their companies and products.
Survey submission rules
1. This survey is for software and technology-supported services, solutions, and products;
2. No white-label or marketing solutions qualify, and any such data will be disregarded from the final directory;
3. One submission per product (if you are a company with multiple products, you are welcome to submit all of them - only make sure to mention the same company name, for reference);
4. The form is not designed nor meant to collect personal data. Hence, make sure not to provide any personal information as defined by the GDPR
Finally, if you have any last-minute questions, feel free to reach ELTA directly via [email protected]
CL News Team closely follows events that could potentially shape legal services delivery, the business of law, and influence transformation of the legal space.
If you have important news to share, or would otherwise like to get in touch, feel free to email editorial(at)cloiutlegal(dot)com.